Saturday, June 30, 2012

Pictures From Chittoor Subramanyam Memorial Day 24th June 2012

The memorial day function of Late Sri Chittoor Subramanyam was successfully conducted on 24th June 2012 at Dr. Nandamuri Taraka Rama Rao Kalamandiram, in Hyderabad. This function was organised by Subramanya Sangeetha Kshetra, Hyderabad, Managing Trustee of this organisation is Smt. Revathy Ratnaswamy, daughter of Chittoor Subramanyam.

Enclosed here are the pictures taken during the function.


Chittoor Subramanyam 's great grand daughter Kum. Shravya Kashyap Ravi Kumar

Section of the audience
















Smt. A. Santhi Kumari IAS, Preisiding over the function

Chief Guest Justice L. Narasimha Reddy

Felicitations to Sri Gururajachar










Vocal concert by Trichur Brothers - Srikrishna Mohan and Ramkumar Mohan









3 comments:

  1. I had to look up Mr. Subramaniam and Carnatic music to appreciate this event. Thank you for introducing this to me, and for giving me the opportunity to learn these new amazing things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. During my daughter's first year of college, she mentioned during a phone call she was feeling crummy and couldn't understand why she felt so run down after getting over a cold. I'd just experienced my own bacterial sinus infection, and my high Michael Kors Outlet Online Coach Handbags Clearance schooler had just had strep throat. So I suggested that my college girl visit her student health New Yeezy Shoes clinic.

    It's working for me, but I'm open to the fact that certain businesses and industries Cheap Air Force Ones would be a good fit for the family and friend employee employer relationship. I look forward to your comments. He has Ray Ban Sunglasses Sale over Coach Outlet Sale 25 years of software development, management, and project Cheap Jordan Shoes For Men management experience leading initiatives in Manufacturing, Government Contracting, Creative Design, Gaming and Hospitality, Retail Operations, Aviation and Airline, Pharmaceutical, Start ups, Healthcare, Higher Education, Non profit, High Tech, Engineering and general IT.

    ReplyDelete